Working student software engineering/development (m/f/d) –revolutionize bearing monitoring!
Are you a talented student with a passion for software engineering and development? HCP Sense is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a working student in software engineering/development. Our company is revolutionizing load and lubrication condition monitoring of rolling bearings, and we need someone to help us develop and maintain software systems that can collect, store, retrieve and process large data sets efficiently and securely, especially on resource-restricted embedded devices (Raspberry Pi). As a working student, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting tasks in the field of software engineering, and your work will be part of our product development process.
- Develop and maintain software systems that can collect, store, retrieve and process large data sets efficiently and securely.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, such as electronic and mechanical engineers, to develop world-class software for diagnosis algorithms.
- Support the development of machine learning models for predictive maintenance of rolling bearings.
- Work with the data engineering team to develop data pipelines and preprocess data for machine learning models.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in software engineering and continuously improve your skills in this field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in computer science or related field
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++
- Basic knowledge in software engineering, including design patterns, software architecture, and software development methodologies
- Proficiency in software development tools and frameworks such as Git, Visual Studio, or Eclipse.
- Ideally, familiarity with embedded systems development and experience with hardware platforms like Raspberry Pi (ideally).
What we offer
- A high degree of responsibility
- Cross-disciplinary tasks
- The possibility to innovate and experiment in a startup environment
- Agile work in a small team
- Contribution to an innovative new product
Your day-to-day work will be cross-disciplinary and never be boring. You will be an important part of our team, and you will work on exciting and challenging tasks in the field of software development. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced data scientists and software engineers, and you will contribute to the development of our innovative product.
+49 176 10606077