Working student data science (m/f/d) - predictive maintenance for bearing monitoring!
Are you a student with a passion for data science and machine learning? HCP Sense is seeking a highly motivated and skilled studentto join our team as a working student in data science. Our company is revolutionizing load and lubrication condition monitoring of rolling bearings, and we need someone to help us develop and implement machine learning models for predicting the lifetime and diagnosing the lubrication conditions of rolling bearings. As a working student, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting tasks in the field of data science, and your work will be part of our product development process.
- Assist in developing and implementing machine learning models for predictive maintenance of rolling bearings.
- Work with the data engineering team to develop data pipelines and preprocess data for machine learning models.
- Analyze and visualize data using Python, R, or other data analysis tools.
- Support the development of software systems that can collect, store, retrieve and process large data sets efficiently and securely.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the machine learning models and algorithms and continuously make improvements to enhance their accuracy and efficiency.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in data science and machine learning and continuously improve your skills in both fields.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in computer science, data science, or related field
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or other data analysistools.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning models and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge in software engineering, including design patterns, software architecture, and software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Ideally, experience with database technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, or MongoDB
What we offer
- A high degree of responsibility
- Cross-disciplinary tasks
- The possibility to innovate and experiment in a startup environment
- Agile work in a small team
- Contribution to an innovative new product
Your day-to-day work will be cross-disciplinary and never be boring. You will be an important part of our team, and youwill work on exciting and challenging tasks in the field of data science. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced data scientists and software engineers, and you will contribute to the development of our innovative product.
+49 176 10606077