Electronic student assistant (m/f/d)
HCP Sense offers an innovative technology for monitoring load and lubrication in bearings. While current predictive maintenance solutions can only diagnose damage after it has already occurred, our approach can predict life expectancy and diagnose overload conditions. Our technology is unique: We do not need any additional sensors in the bearing, but instead measure the bearing’s inherent electrical impedance. We are currently developing a product that should be ready for series production.
For the development of our sensors we are looking for a student assistant to support the firmware and hardware development of our electronics. What does this include?
- Implementation of firmware on MCU (C/C++)
- Design of hardware schematic and PCB (Eagle)
- Implementation of interfaces to digital sensors
- Experience in embedded development
- Experience in the use of electronic measurement technology (e.g. oscilloscope,
- Ideally previous knowledge in PCB design and soldering
- English language skills
What we offer
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to shape a startup from the very beginning
- Agile working in a small team
- Participation in the development of an innovative new product
- Modern equipment and measurement technology
If we have aroused your interest, simply contact us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
+49 6151 1621203